Welding technology is one of the most important fields of metal processing in many industries. The developments going on in the field of welding need serious preparations of a highly qualified welders.
- The duration of studies on the basis of a basic school education: 3 years;
- The duration of studies on the basis of an upper secondary school education: 1 year;
- The study languages are Estonian and Russian.
Welders will get to know the following fields:
- Metal works;
- Machine cutting;
- Manual arc welding equipment;
- Semi-automatic welding equipment;
- Gas welding equipment;
- TIG welding equipment;
- Welding equipment for plastic pipes.
- Manual arc welding (MMA);
- Semi-automatic welding (MSG);
- Gas welding (G);
- Welding with a non-melting electrode (TIG).
- Ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals;
- Additional materials.