Assistant interior designer
Assistant interior designers will learn the principles of room design, technology of interior design textile production, silk painting, tapestry, machine embroidery, renovation, and the effects of colours and light on interior design.
- The duration of studies on the basis of a basic school education 3.5 years;
- The study language is Estonian.
In addition to the common subjects, assistant interior designers will learn the following:
- Basic principles of room design;
- Technology of interior design textile production;
- Colour science and colour psychology;
- Materials science;
- Styles science;
- Service culture;
- Professional computerised design and drawing;
- Preparing and reading of technical drawings;
- Drawing and silk painting.
After graduating from the school, assistant interior designers will participate in implementations of creative projects; will work as customer attendants/sewers of interior design textiles, in interior design salons, in interior design stores, in advertising agencies, in textile stores, in curtain salons, and also in theatres as design implementers.